How to proceed
(1) Please complete our incorporation form and submit to email@example.com
Hong Kong – Incorporation Form Adobe Version
Hong Kong – Incorporation Form MS Word Version
(2) We will review your incorporation form, clarify any issues and provide a written fee quote together with our bank details for your payment.
(3) Upon receipt of payment we will prepare the documentation to incorporate the company which can be signed at our office if you are in Hong Kong or the incorporation documents will be sent to you by email for your signature and return to ourselves for submission to the Companies Registry in Hong Kong.
(4) We will submit the original signed incorporation documents to the Companies Registry and the company will be incorporated within 5 to 7 working days after submission.
(5) Once the company is incorporated then you may proceed to visit Hong Kong to open a bank account and commence business activities.
(1) All packages require that ACS must be appointed Company Secretary and provide the registered office address.
(2) The company incorporation can be commenced without visiting Hong Kong however any shareholder owning more than 10% of the company and a majority of the board of directors must visit Hong Kong to complete the company incorporation process and attend to the opening of the bank account.
(3) ACS will make an introduction to a bank in Hong Kong and arrange a meeting for the directors of the Company to open a bank account (this service is only available to clients who provide details of their business background which must be relevant to the intended activity of the new company). If an introduction to more than one bank is required an additional fee of USD150 will be charged for each additional meeting arranged. ACS will not attend the meeting with the bank and all communication after the meeting will be between the bank and the client. The final decision whether to open a bank account for the new company is entirely at the discretion of the bank.
(4) The above packages do not include disbursements such as courier charges and postage. A deposit of USD300 will be held by the Company Secretary to cover future disbursements or any fines that may be levied against the Company. The deposit is refundable (net of any disbursements or fines) upon cessation of services.
(5) The above packages do not include accounting and tax filing services. These services can be provided subject to to agreement of an additional fee to be quoted following a review of the accounting records at the end of the accounting period.
(6) The above packages include the incorporation of a company with up to two shareholders and up to two directors. An additional fee of USD150 per each additional shareholder or director will be added to the first year package fee if the company has more than two shareholders or more than two directors.
(7) An additional fee of USD150 will be added to first year package fee if the shareholder is a Company and that Company is not administered by ACS.
(8) The annual renewal fees for the above packages are (a) Company Secretarial Package USD595 per year, (b) Business Address Package USD995 per year and (c) Virtual Office Package USD1,595 per year. Our annual renewal fees are payable from the 2nd year and exclude the Hong Kong Government business registration fees.
(9) The provision of services is governed by our standard Services Agreement. A copy is available on request.